Books

Chrissy's books

Smile
Tell the Wolves I'm Home
City of Bones
The False Prince
The Hunger Games
Twilight
This Lullaby
Ella Enchanted
The Princess Diaries
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Clubbing
Dead Is the New Black
Divergent
Shiver
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Holes
Frindle
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1
Vampire Knight, Vol. 12


Chrissy Gunter's favorite books »

Friday, November 8, 2013

Reflective blong post for the book Cut

            One thing I had struggled with was making everything seem perfect for a blong. I read over afew of my friends blogs and it hit me on how good to make the blogs. One stranth of the best blog posts was when i did main character because i really liked the main character and i could relate to her alot.
            My best blog would be the characters in the book and here would be the link to the blog post.  http://chrissysreadingblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/characters-in-cut.html In the blog i talk about the main character and how she has changed throght out the book."Callie ended up changing because she actually spent time with the girls from group actually talked to them and watched tv with them. They had a good time it seemed to me." I also mentioned about some of the people around her do to help.
         
            A goal i have for next trimester is to end up reading more books than i have like maybe 5 or 6 books. A goal i have next trimester would be inproving my writing and writing skills i dont think ive got good writing at the moment. I think i can improve in both my reading and my writing because i know they both need to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment