All Of Me ~ John Legend
What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
My head's underwater
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you,oh
Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard
Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohh
when you love me I love you to forever
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, ohh
when you love me I love you to forever
To me this song relates to the note book by how its like "Cause all of me loves all of you" and in the story thats the main thing. Noahs love for the girl. Its strong even after they are married and have kids and she dosnt even remember him or the kids. He loves her through thick and thin. He loves her no matter what. No matter how skinny or fat. No matter if she remembers or not. He still cares greatly for her. He wants her to remember, But he just lives with the fact that she most likely will never remember him ever again. He reads her their love story everyday hoping it can trigger her memorie and everything. He loves remembering everything about how they met and all of the love they had for eachother. There love for eachother is bullet proof and im happy for them. He loves her in the hardest time and he is never going to give up on her.




















You made a good connection from the song and how it relates to the book.
ReplyDeleteI like how you connected modern music to the book.
ReplyDeleteI really like this song and I thought it was very creative of how you related the book to this song. I have never really listened to the lyrics and tried to compare it but now, I think I will start doing it.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy this song as well.
ReplyDelete