Books

Chrissy's books

Smile
Tell the Wolves I'm Home
City of Bones
The False Prince
The Hunger Games
Twilight
This Lullaby
Ella Enchanted
The Princess Diaries
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Clubbing
Dead Is the New Black
Divergent
Shiver
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Holes
Frindle
13 Little Blue Envelopes
Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1
Vampire Knight, Vol. 12


Chrissy Gunter's favorite books »

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Entry Four: Summer Project


An Abundance of Katherine’s
-John Green


I picked this book spasificly out of all of the Printz Award Winner books because. I love the author John Green and after reading his book The Fault In Our Stars I felt like I should read another one of his great books. So I read the back of the book, it seemed quite interesting so I thought I should read it. Have dated 19 girls with the name Katherine and every single one of them dump you kinda seems quite interesting. I would specifically say that people who like are into love stories and stuff kind of like that could get to read the book and end up enjoying it greatly. I also think people who like john green books most likely will end up liking the book because john green has this seartain kind of writing about him and it just makes the books pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment